The Two-Year Associate and Technology Scholarship is available to students who seek an education to obtain employment in the industries that use and control mechanical, physical or chemical processes to produce or move a final product and includes other technical disciplines (as listed below).
- Compressor/Compression Technology
- Electrical/Electronics Technology
- Industrial Maintenance Technology
- Industrial Marine Electronics Technology
- Instrumentation/Analyzer Technology
- Machine Tool Technology
- Machinist/Mechanical Technology
- Petroleum Technology
- Process/Production Technology
To apply, click here.