|Location||129 West Main Street
PO Box 245
Solomon, KS 67480
|Base Pay||$16.00 / Hour|
|Employee Type||Non-Exempt FT|
|Required Degree||High School|
|Phone||1-800-234-2867 Ext. 538|
This position will be responsible for winding coils for single and 3-phase pads.
- Helping in teardown/stacking as needed.
- Locating data sheets and building an effective coil.
- Ability to match designs to work order.
- Limited defects with an average or above average production.
- Basic Math skills used on a daily basis.
- Insists on safety as job 1.
- Related Technical courses preferred
- HS diploma/GED preferred
- 1-3 years related experience
- Cooperative attitude towards all internal and external customers.
- Help team members resolve questions and help with the work load.
- A dependable and strong work ethic; works safely
- Professional language and conduct at all times.
- Ability to learn other areas sufficient to fill in where required.
To Apply, click here.