|Location||2377 Leland Avenue
Grand Junction, CO 81505
|Base Pay||$16.86-$20.58 / Hour|
|Employee Type||Non-Exempt FT|
|Minimum Experience||1 Year|
|Maximum Experience||3 Years|
|Required Degree||High School|
Responsible for assignments in teardown or repair off site of a wide variety of transformers.
- Insists on safety as job 1.
Follow safety guidelines for the area and all company policies and procedures.
- Complete oil sampling following all procedures.
- Complete the work orders as assigned and teaching a level 1 Field Service Technician.
- Complete unit and LTC inspections.
- Remove broken parts and prep for transportation.
- Complete turn ratios, power factor test, and meg tests correctly as assigned.
- Safely utilize industrial equipment, following capacity and load limits.
- Follow all Environmental specifications for the area especially related to spill containment.
- Complete assignments and report issues to supervisor.
- Communication skills sufficient to work effectively with internal and external customers in a very positive and professional manner.
- Capable of working independently; completing projects with minimal supervision.
- 1- 3 years previous shop/manufacturing experience.
- Satisfactory current performance and work history.
- Prefer knowledge of electrical equipment, shop tools.
- CDL B Required.
- Knowledge or related experience in prepping units for disposal following proper environmental disposal procedures.
- Hazmat 8 hour course.
- First Aid/ CPR, AED.
- OSHA 10.
- OSHA 30.
- Have a basic understanding of Ohms Law.
- Basic understanding on theory of operations for transformers.
- Microsoft Outlook.
- Willing to attend training session when needed.
- Follow directions.
- Be very methodical.
- Safety conscious.
- Team player.
- Good with people.