Transfer Students

To be considered for admission, a transfer student must complete the admission process and provide an official transcript from each college or university attended. These should be sent as soon as possible.

Official copies of transcripts should be sent directly from previous institution to: Salina Tech Registrar, 2562 Centennial Road, Salina, KS 67401. Transfer credits that apply toward the current program are not used in computing GPA. Only courses with a grade of C or higher will transfer and must come from an accredited institution.

The Salina Tech Registrar will evaluate transcripts based on the program to which Salina Tech has admitted the student. Salina Tech may grant transfer credit only to courses that apply to a student’s program of study at Salina Tech or meet degree requirements. All grades and credits on an incoming transcript will be included in the Registrar’s evaluation of transfer credits.

Information regarding transferring to or from Salina Area Technical College, including articulation and consortium agreements, is available in the Student Services Office, 2562 Centennial Road, Salina, KS 67401. If you want to speak with someone in person, please contact one of our enrollment specialists:

  • Ryan Weber: | 785-309-3127
  • Irma Diaz: | 785-309-3128
  • Tyler Johnson: | 785-309-3153

For more transfer information, please refer to the college catalog.