Salina Area Technical College will meet employment needs of the region by providing a diverse community of learners with the technical and general education skills necessary for employment, personal growth and lifelong learning.
Be the college of choice for the region where students are equipped to succeed in the dynamic world of business and industry.
Collaboration: To build a stronger community, SATC values partnerships with K-12, business, and community organizations. Together, we can achieve more.
Lifelong Learning: SATC values supporting individual goals that encourage students to learn, grow, collaborate, and innovate throughout their life.
Diversity: SATC embraces the diversity of our students, employees and community by promoting inclusion and access for all.
Excellence: SATC values its students and is committed to providing an education that encourages responsible, successful, and ethical employees.
Innovation: SATC values innovative technology and delivery methods to keep student learning relevant within a rapidly changing world.
- Use modern media to enhance college visibility.
- Reach students through educational programming options that allow students to work and learn.
- Enhance facilities to facilitate growth.
- Prepare students to meet community needs in workforce.
- Establish and maintain organizational communication to facilitate transparency.