students graduating

Student Complaints

The college provides a variety of avenues for students to register a complaint in the College Catalog. See the catalog for the procedure to register a complaint. If the student is not satisfied with the results, each process has an appeal procedure. For example, students may appeal each of the institutions decisions regarding:  

  • Student Code of Conduct Violation
  • Grievance Council Finding
  • Transfer Credit
  • Suspension (academic)
  • Grade
  • Financial Aid Suspension
  • Student Complaint Log

The procedure for appeal is listed in the catalog. If a student is not satisfied with the decision, they may make a final appeal to the college Board of Trustees. Notify the President for assistance. The Board’s decision is final. 

Salina Area Technical College does not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, sex (including pregnancy and gender identity), sexual orientation, parental status, national origin, age, disability, family medical history or genetic information, military service, or any other non-merit based factor in admission or access to, or treatment or employment in, its programs and activities. Any person having inquiries concerning compliance with the regulations implementing Title VI, Title VII, ADA, Title IX, Section 504, Title II, GINA, is directed to contact the Human Resources Specialist, 2562 Centennial Rd, Salina, KS 67401, 785-309-3100.


For more information about our completion , on-time graduation rates, cost, placement rates, and median debt incurred, please go to and search by program of study. You may also compare programs at various Kansas colleges here: